8/12/20 Important Update: Per new state regulations, each guest is now required to order food with their first round of drinks. This requirement applies only to the first round. Shared items can be ordered as long as they sufficiently serve the number of guests at the table. Please check the updated menu below for food options (mostly pizza, including single slices, yessssss). Unfortunately, you can no longer bring in your own food. We appreciate your ongoing support and understanding as we continue to make changes in order to comply with regulations and keep our doors open. Thanks a million!
Here’s what you can expect at the Short Path Pitcher Patio:
• Table service on our outdoor patio only
• A variety of half and full sized cocktail pitchers
• Pizza (by the slice or whole), and salad
Pitcher Patio Hours
• Fridays: 2-9pm
• Saturdays: 1-9pm
• Sundays: 1-8pm
• Safety! Shaking, stirring, and building cocktails takes A LOT of work. By building one pitcher for several guests at a time instead of making individual cocktails, we can limit our physical interaction with your drinks.
• Speaking of physical interaction, you can pour your own cocktails too! We’ll place your ordered pitchers on your table for you and your guests to serve yourselves. It’s not that we don’t want to serve you, we just want to limit our interaction for health and safety reasons.
• Servers can minimize time spent at tables with guests, which is a requirement mandated by the state. We really, really want to be able to spend more time with you, but again, SAFETY!
So, no single cocktails or flights available at this time.
If you’re considering making a reservation, we ask that you please carefully review the following guidelines in advance:
• Service is limited to our outdoor patio area only. No indoor seating is permitted at this time.
• Due to limited capacity, reservations are strongly recommended. Walk-in availability will be extremely limited.
• We require a credit card on file for each reservation. Any party that doesn’t show for their reservation or cancels it within 24 hours will be charged a $25 cancellation fee.
• A reservation will be considered a no-show if its party does not show up within 15 minutes of its start time.
• Reservations are available for a maximum of 90 minutes and are limited to parties of 6 guests or less. Please respect the time limit so that our staff has ample time to clean and sanitizer the space properly.
• You may only reserve one table, one 90-minute reservation per day.
• Patio service is rain or shine (there is an umbrella or covering for each table). In the case of a thunderstorm, we will be in contact to either confirm or cancel reservations as needed.
• 20% gratuity will be added to each check.
• We will update reservation availability each Monday for the following weekend.
• Masks are required at all times except for when seated at your assigned table.
• Please maintain a 6 ft. distance between other guests and staff.
• Last call to take place 30 minutes prior to the reservation end.
• Children are allowed but they do count against your 6-person party.
• Dogs are allowed as always!
• Outside food is no longer allowed onsite.
Ready to book a reservation?!
For questions on reservations, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please keep in mind that we’re opening reservations each Monday for the following weekend.